Thought leadership white papers
You can download the following White Papers here:
2020 was a year of change like no other and left many teams feeling disconnected and in disarray.
This report provides an insight into:
- the key challenges of a team during disruptive change
- how to re-align
- how leadership impacts wellbeing
9 Top Tips to Lead Through Uncertainty
Disruptive change creates uncertainty and we know how uncomfortable that is!
This report provides 9 Top tips to lead through uncertainty so you can:
- Be less stressed under pressure
- Reduce polarisation
- Increase trust and improve relationships
Slow Down to Speed Up
It seems counter-intuitive to slow down when we have busy schedules and a huge To-Do list.
A fast pace can be both exhilarating and exhausting.
This report provides insights into:
- when fast is useful
- the importance of reflection for creativity
- 18 different ways to slow down
Leading Through Uncertainty
This white paper covers:
- the context of uncertainty,
- the emotional challenges it creates
- the skills needed to lead change with more confidence and less stress
Human connection in a performance driven culture
This document explores:
- technology and change
- the tension of competing objectives
- the importance of being human in fast-paced change
This white paper explains how a high-performing team works:
- Leading from the front
- Leading from the back
- Leading from the middle
Academic Theory papers
As part of my continuous development, I regularly attend conferences and courses to expand my knowledge and expertise.
I’ve researched why working with horses can have such enormous and rapid benefits for people and captured some of my research into academic theory papers which are available here for you to read.
White papers include:
- The existential anxiety of uncertainty
- Phenomenology is the gateway to embodied leadership
- Belonging and authenticity in leadership